Prince, founder and author at the World Writers Hub just nominated me, the Binge Watching Queen, for the Liebster Award. Thank you Prince, after all, you’re Prince and I am a Queen… Big laugh. Jokes apart, if you were wondering what is this Liebster award, what I can say is that it was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the great blogging community. But please, do not be shy, and if you want to know more, feel free to take a look here, and you will find also the official rules of this project by clicking here.
I hate chains, so for those who know me this would sound like a nonsense, but the reason why I accepted the nomination is simple: it is not just a way to promote ourselves, it is a way to promote others. In the blogosphere many are struggling: we may have great voices and amazing things to say, but at the same time we may not have the right networking entourage. A little help is always much appreciated. Spread the word you all, we need everyone’s help!
Prince’s blog, for instance, is about writing. Easy as that.
“It intends to function as a guide that will help you to understand life extra carefully and lead you through its hot tracks”.
As part of this nomination we have to answer a few questions to help others know us a little better, most of the times referring to our beloved blog or our muses and mentors. Here are my answers to Prince’s questions:
- How did you pick your blog’s name? I realized I have always been a binger, I binge on books and tv-series, movies and videos. Food. So it just came out naturally, I am the Queen of Binge… Watching!!!
- What’s your blogging quote? Don’t really have one.
- What are three things you cannot blog without? Sun, Silence, Sunkist
- Who is your favorite blogging father? You mean, Mother? I started working “professionally” for Facciunsalto, go check it out, if you know Italian. Otherwise scroll down and find the FUSion column where we wrote articles in English.
- Describe yourself in three words. Pensive, Imaginative, Misunderstood
- What is your guiltiest pleasure? Not sure I get what you are asking for. Chocolate?
- What is your most prized possession? Moral strength
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people? Honesty.
- What do you love most about blogging? Being appreciated for what I say&think.
- What’s the favorite post that you’ve published? (Link, please!) Not my favorite but probably the most important is a post about Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. You can find it here. Missing him every single day.
Now, let’s have a look at the nominations.
Blogs I nominate for The Liebster Award
Now, with my Academy Awards’ best voice, please let me introduce you to the nominees for the Liebster Award:
- A Scientific Perspective
- Nature is my home
- I am Geetha
- National Food Limited
- Tech Tips 144
- Blazing Gists
- Monarch Web World
- Unbound Outbound
- Doll Up and Take Care
- Seeking Solace
- BONUS NOMINATION: Trendablaze
Congrats to my fellow nominees! If you choose to accept this nomination, you have to answer the following questions, and write your blog post adding the link of the blog that nominated you (the Binge Watching Queen, duh!) followed by the other 10 you chose to nominate. Add your 10 questions and let’s keep rolling.
1. Who is your favorite writer (blogger, narrative, film…)?
2. Where do you blog from?
3. Who knows about your blog?
4. What famous person (dead or alive) would you go to dinner with?
5. When was the last time you cried watching a movie?
6. Have you ever binge watched a TV-series? If so, write me a message and explain.
7. Who do you want to become thanks to your blog? A more famous blogger? An influencer?…
8. Would you spend a year on a space station? A month? A week?
9. Which Countries have you lived in or visited?
10. What would you suggest to your fellow bloggers to improve their followers?
Great! Now it is your turn. Make us all proud. Remember to link your referrer and your nominees. Good luck. Talk soon,